BRITISH E-COMMERCE DISTRIBUTION PROPOSAL ( EU, OFFSHORE & USA BRANDS )
THREE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOU TO SELL ONLINE IN THE UK TO THE BRITISH PUBLIC
We set up a FREE, Brand Vendor managed and transactional E-SHOP-IN-SHOP ( Webshop ) on our BOUTIQUES & BRANDS Platform to promote and sell your Brand to the British public.
( OPTION ONE ) INDIVIDUAL ORDER FULFILLMENT ( DIRECT ) BY BRAND VENDOR
- The Brand Vendor lists and manages their own Webshop and stock on our Boutiques and Brands platform.
- Euro or US Dollar Retail prices are to be re-calculated to GBP Sterling to include shipping to the UK
- The Brand Vendor sells and ships directly to the British public using the Brand Vendors existing e-commerce order fulfillment facilities and procedures.
- Payment is made directly by the online customer to the Brand Vendor via our B & B platform PayPal Mass Payments Portal
- B & B handle and process customer service enquiries as required.
( OPTION TWO ) INDIVIDUAL ORDER FULFILLMENT ( CONSOLIDATED For MGB ) BY BRAND VENDOR
- Goods Pre-Sold in GBP Pounds Sterling on the Boutiques and Brands platform by: Brands by MGB
- Individual orders fulfilled & Consolidated by the Brand Vendor
- Consolidated orders Purchased & Redistributed on arrival in the UK by MGB
- MGB pays Brand Vendor against the Pro-forma invoice before shipping.
( OPTION THREE ) INDIVIDUAL ORDER FULFILMENT ( CONSOLIDATED Via YFC ) BY BRAND VENDOR
Still using the Brand vendors existing e-commerce order fulfillment facilities and procedures the BRAND VENDOR to sell directly to the British Public and YFC London bring the consolidated orders to the UK and deliver to the individual customers.
- The Brand Vendor sells direct to British Public on the Boutiques and Brands platform at agreed and Re-worked retail price in GBP Sterling
- Individual orders are paid directly to Brand Vendor via the B & B site PayPal Mass Payments Portal
- Brand Vendor fulfills and consolidates Individual orders for bulk shipment to the UK
- YFC London handles bulk shipment and re-distributes orders using UK postal/courier service
NOTE : For further detailed information about these options please contact: email@example.com